MVS80 Reversible Plate Compactor
Two large shock mounts
Foldable handle for easy transportation
MVS80 Reversible Plate Compactor with Extra Low Hand-Arm Vibrations (HAVs)
The MVS80 reversible plate compactor is smartly designed to reduce the hand arm vibration, and bring more comfort and safety to users. It can be used to compact soil and asphalt. In addition, it is a good helper for sub base construction.
1. The high efficiency of the vibrating plate compactor reduces operator’s working strength.
2. Even though designed in lightweight, the forward compactor has powerful compacting force.
3. By virtue of the high vibration frequency, our reversible plate compactor achieves high productivity and optimal compacting effect.
4. The extra low hand arm vibration requires little balance weight.
5. The two large shock mounts are designed to reduce vibration.
6. For high safety, this compaction equipment is constructed with engine protection frame.
7. Our low HAV plate compactor comes with competitive price and high safety.
| Engine Type
|| Honda GX160
| Power (kW)
|| 4.1 (5.5 hp)
| Weight (kg)
|| 74(163 lb)
| Plate Size (L×W) (cm)
|| 40×38 (16×15 inch)
| Centrifugal Force (kN)
| Vibration Frequency (vpm)
|| 7560 (126 Hz)
| Travel Speed (m/min)
|| 20 (66ft/min)