What types of service does Masalta provide prior to order confirmation?
Masalta will provide the following services prior to confirmation.
1. The product inquiry service will assist clients in making the correct purchasing choices. Detailed product information is available upon request. We provide catalogues, pictures, specifications, quotation sheet, and more.
2. The sample service prompts us to send product samples for client inspection and confirmation. The sample and freight charge is to be covered by customer.
3. The freight service is a part of logistics. We calculate the loading volume of an order with dedicated software and offer customers the best container loading plan with the most competitive shipping freight.
What is Masalta's MOQ?
MOQ is not set up on any of our machines. Customers may order mixed items in one order.
What type of payment term does Masalta accept?
There are 2 types of accepted payment terms.
1. By T/T ( 30% deposit to confirm the order and balance against faxed B/L in CFR or CIF terms, balance before shipment in FOB terms)
2. By irrevocable L/C at sight
What will be the lead time for new orders?
For container quantity orders, Masalta requires a period of 45 to 60 days for manufacturing. We will prepare a lead time for smaller orders and inform the client when the order is confirmed. Ready time updates will be promptly delivered to the client during the manufacturing period.
What kind of after-sale services and warranty does Masalta provide?
A one year warranty can be purchased for 6% of an order. This warranty becomes valid starting from the date of purchase and covers defects in either material or workmanship provided that the following conditions have been met.
1. The product has been operated and maintained in accordance with the operating instructions.
2. The product has not been damaged by accident, misuse, or abuse.
3. The product has not been tampered with or repaired by unauthorized persons.
The owner is responsible for all transportation costs to and from an authorized technician. The owner ships the unit at his own risk and we retain no responsibility for anything that occurs during transit. Please note that impact damage is not covered under warranty. Clutches are not covered under any warranty. Engines are warranted by their own manufacturer. Masalta provides a reasonably priced spare parts service for customers that decline the warranty offer.
Does Masalta accept OEM branding and design?
Masalta accepts OEM branding and design under certain conditions. These conditions are largely determined by order quantity and OEM specifications. We are always willing to openly negotiate OEM issues.